Sunday, November 23, 2008

Third dream in a row

I was driving down a major street when I saw someone I hadn't seen in years waiting at a bus stop. Sam. I called out to him and he recognized me. I quickly pulled over and jumped out of the car and ran over to talk with him.

He looked good. He was wearing scrubs under a coat, but that was only slightly strange. I asked him how he had, what he had been doing. He said "I've made a lot of good choices lately." He wouldn't get anymore specific than that.

I told him he didn't need to get on the bus, that I'd give him a ride. But I looked down the street and couldn't see my car. I looked up and down both sides, checked my pocket -- I had my keys so I hadn't left them in the ignition for someone to take. There was no obvious empty space for the acar to have been taken from, but I couldn't see the car anyway, even as I went a bit up and down the street.

Sam seemed like he really wanted to get on the bus.

No comments: