Friday, November 21, 2008

The Next Night's Dream

At a large house at which I was staying, but in which I did not normally live. Situation vague. But the house was in a normal American urban/suburban setting.

As I was looking around the backyard, a young tiger came prowling through the yard and started stalking me. As I inched away, unsure of how to handle the situation she attacked me. I got bloodied up a bit.

Then -- it was later -- driving back to the house down sort of an alleyway to the garage, there were maybe 20 tigers, about 7 or so of them adult tigers, some very young ones (cubs) and some adolescent tigers, like the one that attacked me. Back in the house looking out the large second story window, we could see the tigers walking around the back yard as well as beyond. People remarked that it was an unusual feature of the house.

Later in the backyard there was a gigantic sea turtle in the swimming pool, maybe 12 feet long. It suddenly surged up and leapt out of the pool and landed with a thud in the yard, casting a shadow over the yard and almost landing on me, which would have been fatal. Apparently though this was standard behavior and not dangerous to the turtle.

That was the end of the dream.

No comments: