Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cri de coeur

Found on the internet, searching for something else entirely:

I have apologized for the cat issue and have explained how I can understand how you would feel and how it would make me feel if it happened to Donny and I told you how absolutely WRONG I was for that to happen. I told you that my PREVIOUS behavior was totally unacceptable. I realized that.

So, WHY IS THAT AN ISSUE STILL?

I explained that I am not used to a kid bouncing all over the place. Corwyn doesn't He's an introvert. He's the only other ten year old I know, so he's the only one I can base things on. I never, ever said or implied that there was something WRONG with Nathan. I never said or implied I didnt want to be AROUND Nathan, I never said or implied that my children were BETTER than Nathan.You did all of that, without once asking what I thought, or to elaborate when I had first said anything. AND, I apologized for that entire scenario and told you I knew although Nathan would take some getting used to, and that I was willing to do whatever it took.

As far as Kenny goes, I have never, ever said or done a single thing to him in any way, shape or form. The guy is loud. That's all I have said.

http://rontalks.blogspot.com/

(Good news -- the guy has met a new woman named Charlotte)

No comments: